Books need to have reviews in order to sell. Before you publish, see how to get front cover endorsements, then acquire trade reviews & editorial reviews. You also want those crucial reader reviews to come in on an ongoing basis.
Inside How to Get Book Reviews and Endorsements, you’ll learn:
• How to get endorsements
• How to get trade reviews
• How to get editorial reviews
• How to get more reader reviews
• The timing needed for endorsements and each kind of review
• How to approach endorsers and reviewers, including sample letters
Additionally, you’re provided with contact information for key trade review sites and links to thirty book review sites. Nothing is left to figure out on your own, as the methods of delivering content to reviewers are also discussed.
These free resources are included:
• a question list for your beta readers (perfect to filter out who will leave you a review)
• a “how to review” handout you can provide to your teams
• a set of review acquisition templates that make all of this easier
Getting book reviews and endorsements no longer needs to feel like an insurmountable challenge. This is the most complete book of its kind on the market, so get it now to master the critical aspects of acquiring reviews to help your books sell.
eBook on sale for 99 cents through Sept. 2023
This Non-Fiction book is available in these Formats: eBook, Print